The BLOOM Rejuvenating
Pilates and Nutrition Retreat
Pilates is the perfect mind-body workout. By focusing on breathing, alignment and flowing movement, you’ll become in touch with your body and feel stronger, lengthened and invigorated. This retreat will not only include two Pilates sessions each day, but also provide nutritionally balanced meals (created by qualified nutritionist Ruth Tongue) and optional healthy cookery and nutrition workshops. NB. No Pilates experience is necessary, all levels welcome!
This retreat will be led by Ruth Tongue
Pilates and Nutrition Retreat includes:
- 2 Pilates classes each day – morning dynamic, energising Pilates and evening relaxation, stretch and strengthen session
- Personal one-to-one Pilates session
(small additional cost)
- Optional one-to-one nutrition consultation with tailored food plan (small additional cost)
- Optional cookery workshops
- Optional additional activities, including hikes, SUP (Stand Up Paddleboarding)
- Optional wellness treatment – massage, reiki, reflexology, manicures, pedicures, facials etc (for small additional fee)
- All meals planned by nutritionist and prepared with local ingredients
Ruth is an MSc qualified Nutritionist and STOTT trained Pilates instructor with a background in Sport and Exercise Science.
She has worked in the health and wellbeing industry for over ten years, providing health, nutrition and fitness advice to a range of clients – from individuals, to magazines, a corporate audience, schools, athletes, footballers and fitness centres.
Ruth has trained under some of the country’s most highly regarded experts. This training together with her scientific background has provided her with the knowledge and experience to develop her own approach to nutrition and health. She believes there is no ‘one-size fits all’ approach, which is reflected in her highly personalised service.
May 15 – 20
October 2 – 7
From £670 to £1190
Location: Son Rullan
For more information and to register please contact: email@example.com